10 Humorous Quotes from Donald Trump
Love him or hate him, there’s no denying that former President Donald Trump has livened up American politics. His unfiltered and often controversial comments have left many people scratching their heads or laughing out loud. Here are 10 humorous quotes from Donald Trump.
1. “I have never seen a thin person drinking Diet Coke.”
Trump famously loves his Diet Coke and has been photographed multiple times with a can or a bottle in his hand. This quote, which he tweeted in 2012, shows his unapologetic attitude towards his beverage of choice.
2. “Sorry losers and haters, but my IQ is one of the highest – and you all know it! Please don’t feel so stupid or insecure; it’s not your fault.”
This tweet from 2013 showcases Trump’s ego and self-confidence. It’s also a perfect example of his tendency to belittle others while elevating himself.
3. “I have a great relationship with the blacks. I’ve always had a great relationship with the blacks.”
Trump’s clumsy attempt to show he’s not a racist has resulted in this cringe-worthy quote from 2011. It’s unclear what he meant by “the blacks,” but it’s safe to say it didn’t win him any points with the African American community.
4. “It’s freezing and snowing in New York – we need global warming!”
Trump’s climate change denial has resulted in many memorable quotes, but this one from 2012 takes the cake. It’s equal parts funny and alarming, considering the severity of the problem.
5. “I will build a great, great wall on our southern border, and I will make Mexico pay for that wall. Mark my words.”
This promise from Trump’s 2016 presidential campaign rallies became a rallying cry for his supporters. It’s also one of his most recognizable quotes, often parodied in pop culture.
6. “The beauty of me is that I’m very rich.”
Trump’s wealth is a source of pride for him, and he’s not afraid to flaunt it. This quote, from a 2011 interview with Good Morning America, is a prime example of his braggadocio.
7. “I think I am actually humble. I think I’m much more humble than you would understand.”
In an interview with 60 Minutes in 2016, Trump expressed his belief that he’s humble. Whether or not that’s true is up for debate, but the quote itself is undeniably humorous.
8. “My fingers are long and beautiful, as, it has been well documented, are various other parts of my body.”
This 2016 comment, made during a Republican debate, raised eyebrows and generated many jokes on social media. It’s a classic example of Trump’s tendency to boast about himself.
9. “Despite the constant negative press covfefe.”
In 2017, Trump sent out a late-night tweet that went viral due to its bizarre ending. The final word, “covfefe,” took on a life of its own, spawning countless memes and jokes.
10. “I have never been forgiven for the ‘locker room’ talk – I apologize if anyone was offended.”
This apology from Trump, which he made during a presidential debate in 2016, referred to the leaked Access Hollywood tape in which he boasted about groping women. The fact that he framed it as “locker room talk” made the situation even more absurd.
Love him or hate him, Trump’s quotes are undeniably entertaining. They may not always be appropriate or accurate, but they’re sure to make you laugh or groan.